WHO WE ARE + WHAT WE DO?
We believe in the power of good music and good content creation. An innovation borne out of passion for new and emerging music, and efforts to revolutionize the way new music and content is discovered and consumed, WPGM provides a relevant platform and service, via media and publishing, digital PR and publicity, radio and TV plugging, and social media marketing, to promote, support and raise awareness for the best new music, artists and lifestyle content.
Already with an established solid platform of over 500,000 monthly visits, over 25,000 Twitter followers, over 80,000 Facebook fans + group members and over 8000 Instagram fans, WPGM – as a trend setter and taste-maker since its first iteration in 2009 – is out to further up the ante in disseminating and promoting relevant new media and content to its global audiences.
In the short years of existence, WPGM has garnered numerous media support and acknowledgment from industry peers and stalwarts as a respected brand within the online media, publishing and PR landscape. We are one of the UK’s most sought after media, publishing and digital PR services companies. Our media arm functions online via www.wepluggoodmusic.com and www.conversationsabouther.net, with future expansions into TV, Radio and Print content.
Our PR services arm functions within the digital music PR and social media marketing spaces in the UK and West Africa, with a view to expanding into Europe and America, while continuing to build our digital music PR services/activities in the UK and West Africa. We are also looking at expanding into digital PR/Publicity for corporate brands and events in the UK and Africa.
Regarding our sales and marketing executive job role, please find below some job specifications and responsibilities.
Please note that this opportunity will be paid only on a commission basis.
1. Selling and marketing WPGM’s media content and PR services to the right market (whether to sponsors/advertisers or to corporate clients or to music executives).
2. Seeking/securing sponsoring and advertising for our new and potential media content across TV, radio and digital.
3. Seeking/securing advertising for our online media platforms and content – www.wepluggoodmusic.com and www.conversationsabouther.net.
4. Developing new markets and clientele for our new and existing PR services as well as new and existing media content.
5. Developing and leading marketing efforts for our media contents and PR services.
6. Creating brand campaigns and promotional plans that significantly increase awareness of WPGM’s media and press/PR brand.
7. Identifying and implementing traditional and non-traditional opportunities to drive and expand engagement in our media content (by sponsors and advertisers) and PR services (by potential clients).
8. Developing and delivering the overall marketing goal planning, strategy and strategic initiatives, and calendar planning for the company.
9. Developing and implementing the strategic marketing and communications activity for WPGM’s media and PR brand.
10. Developing marketing campaigns to promote WPGM’s media content to sponsors/advertisers and WPGM’s PR services to corporate and music clients.
11. Generate new ideas to drive sponsorship/advertising and PR client acquisition.
12. Developing and delivering marketing strategies and activities for our media and PR businesses.
13. Improving the presence of WPGM’s digital PR/Press within corporate brands in the UK and Africa.
14. Exploring ways of improving marketability (of existing media content to sponsors/advertisers and digital PR services to potential music/corporate clients) plus increasing profitability.
15. Identifying target markets and developing strategies to communicate with them.
16. Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including sponsors, advertisers, corporate PR clients and music PR clients
17. Being a brand champion for WPGM
18. Positioning WPGM strategically as a premium media brand and PR services provider.
19. Developing key media partnerships across digital, TV, Radio and Print to grow the WPGM brand image.
20. Achieving frequent, timely and positive media coverage across all available media for the WPGM brand.
The role is very flexible, you can work for home and will only need to contribute 3 – 5 hours of your day, that are most convenient for you.
If this of interest to you, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter.